Some 24 people from 6 countries participated in the SMART symposium of November 2018 in Mzuzu, Malawi.
A large number of innovative, low-cost WASH technologies and approaches were demonstrated and several participants said: “this is a real eye opener !”.
- The Jacana method from Zambia by SMART Centre Zambia
- Smart water solutions for agriculture, by SNV in Kenya.
- Faith & Water and Well clubs, by SMART Centre Malawi
- “Uility approach” with water filters, Ethiopia
- Self-supply experiences by Sally Sutton.
A report and pictures of the Symposium can be accessed here.