A large number of innovative, low-cost WASH technologies and approaches were demonstrated and several participants said: “this is a real eye opener !”.
- The Jacana method from Zambia by SMART Centre Zambia
- Smart water solutions for agriculture, by SNV in Kenya.
- Faith & Water and Well clubs, by SMART Centre Malawi
- “Uility approach” with water filters, Ethiopia
- Self-supply experiences by Sally SuttonA report and pictures of the Symposium can be accessed here.
The specific presentations can also be shared via; info(at)smartcentregroup.com